Published Thursday, May 14, 2020
Your safety is important to us.
As we continue to navigate the coronavirus pandemic, we’re doing what we can to keep our teams and customers safe.
Since we closed our stores in March, we’ve been enhancing our health and safety protocols to make sure we’re ready to welcome you back when the time is right. Following the guidance of world health organizations and local governments, we’re beginning to gradually and safely reopen stores, location by location, with strict safety measures in place to protect our customers and teams.
Here are a few of the precautions (and new shopping experiences) we’re implementing to ensure a safe working and shopping experience for our store reopenings:
- Health Checks — Our teams will complete health checks daily before their shifts and will take appropriate steps to protect both their health and well-being, as well as the safety of their surrounding spaces.
- Employee Training – Store teams will take mandatory training courses dedicated to COVID-19 safety protocols.
- Feeling Unwell? — As much as we’d love to see you, if you feel unwell please refrain from visiting our stores and take steps to protect your health. Our teams will be doing the same.
- Social Distancing — Safety first. We’re adhering to social distancing guidelines and ask that our teams and guests maintain at least 6 feet of distance between themselves and others. Plexiglass is also in place at our cash wraps to ensure the safety of our teams and customers at checkout.
- Regular Cleanings — High touch surfaces will be disinfected after every use, and we are continuing to proactively conduct cleanings and provide disinfectant supplies and alcohol-based hand rub in all of our stores.
- Fitting Rooms — Our fitting rooms will initially be closed. When they do reopen, we will adhere to social distancing requirements by only opening every other fitting room. All clothing tried on and not purchased will be held in a designated area for 48 hours.
- Facial Coverings — All team members will be required to wear face coverings, and to be extra safe we strongly encourage that guests wear face coverings to protect themselves and others when visiting any of our locations. Face coverings are required where local laws mandate.
- Inbound Packaging — All inbound packages and mail are disinfected upon receipt, and returns will be disinfected and held for 48 hours.
By prioritizing safety, we are hopeful that together we can all make a difference.
Thank you for your continued support as we work to keep our teams and customers safe.
We can’t wait to see you.
Your Friends at Club Monaco
Published Thursday, March 26, 2020
Community has been one of Club Monaco’s core values from the beginning. We were built on the spirit of friendship and entrepreneurship, and these are pillars which continue to drive our brand today. In the current context, this purpose takes on new meaning. As we face this shared challenge at a global level, our hope is to continue to serve as a touchstone for community and bring joy, inspiration, and light in a challenging time.
At the heart of our company there has always been a spirit of togetherness that inspires our creativity, our confidence, and our support for one another. In the past weeks and months, that spirit has only strengthened.
We are joining the Ralph Lauren Corporate Foundation* in committing $10 million in funding towards COVID-19 relief, in hopes of offering some assistance and bringing a sense of comfort to our employees, our customers, and the communities where we live and work.
These funds will:
- Offer financial grants through the Emergency Assistance Foundation for our colleagues facing special circumstances like medical, eldercare, or childcare needs;
- Contribute to the World Health Organization COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund, a global effort supporting countries to prevent, detect, and respond to the pandemic;
- Commit an inaugural gift to the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) / Vogue Fashion Fund’s ‘A Common Thread’ fundraising initiative to support the American fashion community impacted by COVID-19;
- Build on our 20-year commitment to cancer care through the Pink Pony Fund by supporting our long-standing network of international cancer institutions that are caring for people with cancer who are especially vulnerable at this time.
Additionally, we are also joining the Ralph Lauren Corporation in starting the production of 250,000 masks and 25,000 isolation gowns with our U.S. manufacturing partners.
We recognize that this is a multifaceted crisis which demands different responses for different needs in different places. By supporting our people and our communities, we are hopeful that together we can make a difference.
Protecting Our Communities
We continue to take steps to ensure the safety, health, and well-being of our employees, our customers, and the communities we serve on an ongoing basis.
Our fulfillment operations and stores in impacted parts of the world are temporarily closed, and we will carefully consider the guidance of medical experts, global health organizations, and governments to determine the right time to resume operations. While we remain open for business on ClubMonaco.com, there will be delays in fulfilling and delivering online orders and we appreciate your patience. We’ll also share joy and inspiration during this difficult time @clubmonaco.
These are extraordinary times and so we want to first thank our Club Monaco family and partners for their extraordinary commitment to our spirit of togetherness and to giving back. And of course, we want to thank you and the entire Club Monaco community for your patience, resilience, and optimism in the face of uncertainty.
Your Friends at Club Monaco
* Club Monaco is a subsidiary of the Ralph Lauren Corporation